Benefits of a Private Lesson
- CHANGE: Personal support and hands-on guidance learning your first turns-skiing or snowboarding.
- In-depth analysis of your technique and skill-building drills tailored to improve your skiing and snowboarding.
- Guidance to find the best terrain and conditions of the day.
- An engaging instructor to ensure your family has a safe, fun, and inspirational learning experience that will keep them coming back for more.
- An introduction to our terrain parks or help mastering your biggest tricks whether you are on skis or a snowboard.
- Priority lift lines so you can rip top to bottom laps on any lift on any day!
- Privates are available daily during the winter season for individuals or small, customized groups; all ages and levels of guest. All private lessons allow for personalized instruction and guiding for up to 5 people.
|Private Lesson Types||Lesson Times||Rate|
|Full Day Private||9am-4pm||$699|
|Half Day Private (3 hour)||9am-12pm or 1-4pm||$489|
|Half Day Private Passholder Discount* (3 hour)||9am-12pm or 1-4pm||$342|
|Full Day Private 5-Pack||Save 10% when you buy 5 private lessons||$3,147|
* Not available December 20, 2014-January 4, 2015, January 17-19, 2015 and February 14-22, 2015
Lessons cancelled after 1pm the day prior will incur a $15 cancellation fee. Same day/or no show cancellations are subject to the full charge of the lesson. For same day cancellations; if you decide to re-schedule for another day a $40 administrative fee will be incurred.