Traveling by Bus to Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows
If you're coming from the Tahoe area, Sacramento, or San Francisco, there are shuttle bus options to Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows:
- Free Ski Shuttle North Tahoe - Free skier shuttle running on weekends/holidays December 20, 2014-April 4, 2015. Shuttle runs along the North Shore of Lake Tahoe with drop off/pick up at Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows. Call 800-736-6365 for information or view the schedule
- Tahoe Area Regional Transit (TART) - Service running daily from Truckee and Tahoe City to Squaw Valley. Available 7 days a week - $1.75. Call 530-550-1212 for information or View Full TART Schedule - You can also download NextBus, an app that tracks TART buses in real time.
- North Lake Tahoe Water Shuttle - services the North and West shore's of Lake Tahoe. Catch a ride between Carnelian Bay and Homewood. Operates during the summer only. Call 530-581-8707 for information, fares and reservations or View Water Shuttle Schedule/Reservations Info
- Patty's Tour Ski Shuttle - Round trip transportation and lift tickets from Reno-Area Casinos to Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows. For more information and booking, call 775-453-1794. Available 7 days a week November 20, 2015 - March 27th, 2016. Advanced reservations required.
- Skeadaddle to Tahoe - the easiest way to get to the Squaw Valley. With Skedaddle, you can start or join professionally-driven bus routes directly from your neighborhood to anywhere in the Lake Tahoe region. Download the Skedaddle app for iOS or Android and start or join a route that fits your schedule.
- Alpine Adventures: The Sacramento Area premier ski bus since 1965. Offering bus service to Squaw Valley and Alpine meadows with hot beverages, pastries, and après ski beverages and goodies.
Bay Area Buses
- Bay Area Ski Bus: Ski Tour Operator offering bus service to Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows. We operate fun, safe bus trips for Adults, Teens, Families and all types of groups. Easy, convenient and safe. Call 925-680-4386 or email Bay Area Ski Bus to book your next ski trip.
- Sports Basement Tahoe Ski & Snowboard Bus: Runs most weekends from Sports Basement Bryant Street, San Francisco and the Sports Basement in Sunnyvale. Nonstop, luxury bus with bathrooms, wifi, reclining seats. Includes breakfast, snacks and apres ski drinks! Pre-loaded rental gear option allowing for hassle free renting and returning. $75 per passenger. Discounted lift tickets and full rental gear packages available. Custom, private buses also available. More information at here or call 1-800-866-6670.
- North American Charter Ski: Bringing skiers and snowboarders to Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows on eco-friendly luxury coaches. Call 925-230-2086 to book your next ski trip.
- Sourced Adventures: Offering weekly ski bus service with convenient round-trip transportation from San Francisco and Oakland to Squaw Valley every Saturday all season long. Book online or call 646-847-2367. Sourced Adventures also offers charters and custom corporate packages.
Traveling by Train to Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows
Avoid traffic and take Amtrak to Truckee for your ski weekend. Amtrak offers a convenient and enjoyable travel option from the Bay Area, with comfortable seating as spacious as first class airline seats, outlets to charge your phone, and casual and formal dining options. Relax and enjoy the spectacular views as you wind your way up the mountain. Easily connect to the California Zephyr with daily departures from Emeryville, Richmond, Martinez and Sacramento to Truckee. From the Truckee Amtrak Station use public or private transportation to get to your final destination.