Ski & ride Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows for less with these great lift ticket deals and discounts. Check back often as we continually add deals throughout the season.
Tahoe Super 4 Pack
Save even more this Spring and ski for $59/day with no blackout dates
- (4) unrestricted days of skiing & riding at Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows
- Save up to $110/day!
Tahoe Super 2 Pack
Ski for less than $85/day - no blackout dates!
- (2) unrestricted days of skiing & riding at Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows
- Save up to $84/day!
$89 Other Resort Passholder Lift Ticket
Flash your 17-18 season pass from another resort for discounted lift ticket
Give Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows a try this spring! Flash your 2017-18 season pass from any other ski resort at any ticket window to receive an $89 lift ticket.
Save $40 on Lift Tickets
Purchase by midnight before day of use
You will always get the best available lift ticket rate at Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows when you purchase by midnight before day of use - it's our Best Rate Guarantee!
Fly & Ski Free Deal
- Present your same-day commercial airline boarding pass with a matching photo ID at the Mountain Concierge store or at Guest Services & Sales Center at Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows and receive a complimentary lift ticket valid on the same day you arrive
- Lift ticket valid at both Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows
- If you do not have a paper copy of your boarding pass, please email electronic version to firstname.lastname@example.org
Active Duty Military Discounted Pass
Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows stands behind all of our men and women in the U.S. armed forces. As a thank you, we offer U.S. active duty military a restricted Tahoe Super Pass. The cost of the season pass is a $50 donation to these great organizations: Military to the Mountains and 22 Kill.
Airline Employee Discount
Airline employees ski for just $100/day. To redeem this deal, visit the Season Pass office at either Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows with a current airline employee ID. Valid any day.
Some things are more fun with a group. Like skiing or snowboarding at Lake Tahoe. Groups of 20 or more save on lift tickets, lessons, lunch, and group lodging. And the organizer skis free!