The Village at Squaw Valley offers the ultimate in lodging convenience. Our world-class amenities and services ensure you'll never have to look far for anything.
Slopeside accommodations bring the beauty of the outdoors into an elegant and warm interior. Granite countertops, wood furniture and cozy stone hearth fireplaces make our living areas the perfect place to relax after a day of schussing our world-class mountain.
- Luxurious condominium suites that range from 523 to 1,786 square feet
- A full bathroom for every bedroom in the condominium suite
- Gas fireplace with slate hearth
- Casually sophisticated décor
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens
- Heated slate tile in kitchen and bathrooms
- Private balconies in one bedroom and larger units
- Many rooms have portable air conditioning units
- Three Bedroom units have private washer & dryer set
Amenities & Services
- Slope-side convenience
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities on every floor (and in each 3 Bedroom suite)
- Daily housekeeping service
- Whirlpool spas and dry saunas
- Complete fitness facilities
- Convenient ski and sport lockers
- On-site entertainment media room with big screen television and game consoles
- Children’s game room
- Billiards lounge
- Complimentary, heated underground parking
- Conference facilities that accommodate over 500 for your wedding, corporate meeting, banquet, or other special event.
- Vibrant village atmosphere with Shops and Restaurants
- Make your own s'more kits available at Front Desk
- Full Service Trilogy Day Spa
The Village at Squaw Valley
The Village isn’t just a place to sleep; its design anticipates your every need. Stone walkways flow through the center of a European-style village with an array of shops, boutiques, restaurants and entertainment venues.
- Sumptuous dining for any atmosphere, from sushi and short ribs to bagels and smoothies.
- Quaint specialty shops offer something for everyone (even your pet!): sport clothing and equipment, bath and beauty products, and a variety of original gifts.
- Sundry shops to find those little necessities you may have left behind