Some things are more fun when done in a group. Like skiing or snowboarding at Lake Tahoe. In addition to having fun, groups of 20 or more save and the organizer skis free!
Why Bring a winter ski group to Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows and Lake Tahoe
- Ski free & save money for your group - 1 FREE ticket for every 20 discounted group lift tickets purchased
- Experienced Group Specialists dedicated to your group's needs
- Learn to ski or snowboard for the first time with a 1st timer package
- Enhance your skiing or snowboarding with our Snowsports School
- No lugging ski equipment in the car or to and from the car with our discounted Equipment Rentals
- Eat at our remodeled restaurants while saving money with food vouchers
- Build camaraderie with your group
- Get exercise on the 6,000 + acres of skiable terrain at Squaw | Alpine
- Have Fun!
For More Information
- Group lift tickets: call Kierstin Slusher at 530-452-7102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group lodging: call Greg Righellis at 530-584-6225 or email email@example.com
What does it take to get a group discount on lift tickets?
A group of at least 20 people purchasing lift tickets for one day with one form of payment.
What People are Saying
"Thanks for the great time at Squaw Valley, our kids can't stop talking about the super fun lessons and the parents enjoyed the wide groomed runs on Shirley Express and, of course, it felt good to know we were saving the entire day"
– The Miller Family Reunion
"The group sales folks really helped give us the inside scoop that allowed me to get some of the most exhilarating runs of the season… or my life, thanks!"
– Rick Starlum
"Lounging by the pool at 8,000 ft overlooking Lake Tahoe with my friends after an awesome morning of snowboarding, uh, no question, were making this an annual event"
– Alpha Sigma Phi