Some things are more fun when done in a group. Like skiing or snowboarding at Lake Tahoe. In addition to having fun, groups of 20 or more save and the organizer skis free!
Why Bring a winter ski group to Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows and Lake Tahoe
- Ski free & save money for your group - 1 FREE ticket for every 20 discounted group lift tickets purchased
- Save on lift tickets, equipment rental and lessons
- Save 20% on food and drinks
- Build camaraderie and rejuvenate
- Receive personal assistance from our experienced group specialists
- Have Fun!
For More Information
- Group lift tickets: call Kierstin Slusher at 530-452-7102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group lodging: call 866-368-1357 or email email@example.com
What does it take to get a group discount on lift tickets?
- Group of at least 20 people purchasing lift tickets for one day with one form of payment
- Minimum of 24 hours advance notice
|1 Day Lift Ticket||Rental Equipment|
|Young Adult (13-22)||$71||$43|
|Super Senior (76+)||$48||$43|
More than 40% off Adult Alpine Meadows only lift tickets available exclusively to groups. If interested, please contact Group Sales.
|Beginner Lesson Package* (includes all day lesson, rental equipment and beginner lift ticket)||$135|
|Beginner Afternoon Lesson Package** (includes 2.5hr afternoon lesson, rental equipment and beginner lift ticket)||$103|
|Intermediate Lesson Package* (includes all day lesson, rental equipment and lift ticket)||$151|
|Advanced Morning Lesson Package* (includes 2.5hr lesson and lift ticket)||$111|
|Kids Lesson Package* (includes all day lesson, rental equipment , lift ticket and lunch) for ages 3-13||$159|
|Full Day Private Lesson* (up to 5 people)||$559|
|Half Day Private Lesson* (up to 5 people)||$391|
|$15 Lunch Voucher||$12|
|$18 Lunch Voucher||$15|
* Group discount on lessons not available during holiday periods: December 20, 2014-January 3, 2015, January 17-18, 2015, February 14-21, 2015
** Offered Saturdays and Holidays only
What People are Saying
"Thanks for the great time at Squaw Valley, our kids can't stop talking about the super fun lessons and the parents enjoyed the wide groomed runs on Shirley Express and, of course, it felt good to know we were saving the entire day"
– The Miller Family Reunion
"The group sales folks really helped give us the inside scoop that allowed me to get some of the most exhilarating runs of the season… or my life, thanks!"
– Rick Starlum
"Lounging by the pool at 8,000 ft overlooking Lake Tahoe with my friends after an awesome morning of snowboarding, uh, no question, were making this an annual event"
– Alpha Sigma Phi