Lift tickets and season passes are interchangeable at Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows! Take advantage of our free shuttle service to and from both resorts.
Squaw/Alpine Express runs continuously between the base area of Squaw Valley & Alpine Meadows. Shuttles start running at 8:30am daily and pick up every 20-30 minutes. More frequent on weekends/holidays. Please arrive 20-30 minutes prior to final departure.
- Leaves Village South Road in front of Squaw Valley Member’s Locker Room 8:30am
- Last bus leaving Squaw Valley 4:30pm
- Last bus leaving Alpine Meadows 4:45pm
- In the interest of safety, children 12 years & under may not ride the Squaw/Alpine Express alone. Children must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian or other responsible rider who is at least 13 years old.
SnoVentures Shuttle runs continuously between The Village at Squaw Valley and SnoVentures Activity Zone. Runs daily from 9am-4pm.
- Village South Road in front of Squaw Valley Member’s Locker Room
- In front of SnoVentures Activity Zone
Parking Lot Shuttle
We've made it easy this year to get you and your gear to the Village. Just hop on our shuttle which runs continuously to/from the parking lot to Member’s Circle drop off daily from 9:00-4:15pm.
Squaw Kids Drop Off Zone Update
We've recently upgraded the parking spaces in front of Squaw Kids to improve fire safety and accessibility. This will make the Squaw Kids building entrance more pedestrian friendly by restricting access to only those who need accessible access. With this upgrade we no longer allow drop-off directly in front of Squaw Kids.
Premier Parking Area will be open from 7:30-10am every weekend and holiday (December 20 – January 4; January 19; February 14 – 22)
- Premier Parking is complimentary for Squaw Kids guests with advanced reservations. Present a Squaw Kids enrollment confirmation to parking attendant.
- Premier Parking is $20
For the winter season Squaw Valley offers parking passes for those who visit us frequently as well as valet parking for added convenience.
Have questions? Give us a call at 800-403-0206
Squaw Valley offers valet parking for quick drop off and convenient access to the lifts and the Village during the winter season. Located at the main entrance to Squaw Valley, directly in front of the Tram building, valet parking benefits include:
- Vehicle stays warm, dry and secure in our underground parking facility
- Quick and easy drop-off and pick-up
- Immediate, convenient access to lifts and village for skiing, shopping or dining
- Affordable rates
RV's/Campers Parking at Squaw Valley
- Must check in with Squaw Valley Security upon arrival. Call 530-452-7180 and security will direct RV's/campers to appropriate location.
- Overnight parking is limited to a small number of parking spaces and reservations are not accepted.
- If a large snow storm is forecasted guests may be asked to move off the property for snow removal purposes.
- Length of stay is at the discretion of Squaw Valley Security.
- No long term parking is permitted on the property.
- The disposal of waste or garbage is not permitted on the property.
- Overnight parking privileges can be revoked at any time by Squaw Valley Security on behalf of the resort.