SKI for MS (formerly Vertical Express) is a day-long community skiing fundraiser benefitting Can Do Multiple Sclerosis. Skiers and riders will come together at Squaw Valley and many other ski areas across the country to help people with MS and their families thrive. Join the Jimmie Heuga Express and show your support for the MS community!
Ski For MS Activities
- Race your friends in the Amateur Ski Race
- Band together with your team for the Jimmie Heuga Memorial Ski Down, honoring US Olympian, MS pioneer, and Can Do MS founder
- Celebrate with your friends over adult beverages, top prizes and awards at the Après Party!
- Register for $25 for all on-mountain activities and the Après Party
- Raise $350 for VIP treatment including a two-day lift ticket, all on-mountain activities, t-shirt, Après Party, and Sunday breakfast!*
All proceeds benefit Can Do Multiple Sclerosis, a national nonprofit organization delivering educational health and wellness programs for families with MS. Programs focus on exercise, nutrition, symptom management, and the motivation to thrive in life.
|Registration||8-10am||Alpenglow Conference Room|
SKI for MS First Chair with Tyler Hamilton -
|10am||Squaw One Chairlift|
|Amateur Ski Race||1-2:30pm||NASTAR Race Course|
|Jimmie Heuga Memorial Ski Down||2:30pm||Bottom of Race Course|
|Après Ski Awards Party and Raffle||3:30-5pm||Palisades Roo|
Questions? Check out the SKI for MS FAQ