Take a trip back in time and learn about the 1960 Winter Olympics that took place at Squaw Valley. The recently renovated Olympic Museum, located at High Camp showcases our unique collection of memorabilia, news articles, and video presentations detailing the many magical moments that took place at Squaw Valley. Admission is free with your Aerial Tram ride.
Olympic Museum Highlights
- The recently renovated Olympic Museum at High Camp features newly-acquired Olympic memorabilia from the 1960 Winter Games at Squaw Valley, as well as a fresh new look.
- Authentic Team USA uniforms
- 15 minute historical film
- Current Squaw Valley athlete memorabilia from Olympians Julia Mancuso, Travis Ganong, Marco Sullivan and Nate Holland
- Hockey stick & puck from 1960 Winter Games