This annual event will transform the Village at Squaw Valley into a miniature Bavaria complete with authentic German beer and food, Bavarian music, the ever-popular Oktoberfest Games and plenty of family fun.
- $20 entry fee includes .5 liter stein mug and two beer tickets.
- Additional beer tickets are available for $5 each
- All proceeds from beer sales benefit the High Sierra Lacrosse Foundation
- Festival goers must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to purchase beer
- Brats, Bavarian Pretzels and Rootbeer floats available for purchase
- All Oktoberfest Games are FREE to enter. First come, first to participate
|Keg Rolling||1pm||Roll and empty keg through a challenging course, fastest time wins|
|Brat Toss||2:30pm||Toss the bratwurst onto a keg, with each round adding difficulty, last person standing wins|
|Stein Holding Competition||4pm||Two full 1-liter steins are held at shoulder height, last person standing wins|
|Joe Smeill's 20 Piece Bavarian Band||Events Plaza|
|Almenrauch Schuhplattler Bavarian Folk Dancers||Events Plaza|
|The Alpentanz Kapelle Band||Funitel Plaza|
|Alpentanzer Schuplattler Bavarian & Austrian Folk Dancers||Funitel PlazaNew This Year|
(located on First Street) - Fun practice and education on the game of Lacrosse. Brought to you by Warrior.
TGR Rogue Elements Premiere Following Oktoberfest
Stick around after Oktoberfest for TGR's newest ski & snowboard film Rogue Elements. Join us for a one-night only premiere outside at the KT Base Bar. Tickets are $12 in advance for adults and just $5 for kids 16 & under. Doors at 6pm, show at sunset.