Squaw Valley has access to some of the best trail biking in the country. Start your leisurely journey in Squaw Valley and ride along the Truckee River all the way down to the sparkling blue waters of Lake Tahoe for a perfect summer vacation activity. Safely separated from Route 89, the trail provides an incredibly scenic way to tour the Tahoe area. View a map of the bike path.
Bike rentals are available at Parallel Mountain Sports located next to the Aerial Tram building.
|1 Hour||All Day||New Bike Half Day||Overnight*|
|Adult Comfort Cruiser||$12||$28||$22||$20|
* All day rental is from open to close. Overnight rentals are subject to availability and must be returned by 11:30am the following day. Half day rates start at 2:30pm.
For more information, please call Parallel Mountain Sports at 530-452-4478
Rent a Bike Today
Come see us at Parallel Mountain Sports in the Village at Squaw. We are next to the Aerial Tram building.
- The minimum age for renting a bike is 18 years old.
- People under 18 must be accompanied by an adult who can assume all responsibilities.
- We require a photo ID and a credit card deposit for each rental.
Bike Rental Return
- Bicycle rentals are due back on the date/time agreed upon by Squaw Valley and the renter.
- Delays will be subject to additional charges.
Biking On Mountain
Squaw Valley does allow biking on the mountain within designated areas. Biking on mountain is not lift accessed. Designated trails include:
- Thunder Mountain Trail
- Shirley Canyon Trail
- Western States Trail (access via World Cup Trail)
- Granite Chief Trail