The Mothership Classic is a pledge-driven event held each Spring on the iconic KT-22 chairlift. Participants will gather pledges to benefit the High Fives Foundation and challenge themselves to hot lap KT-22 as many times as possible from first chair to last on skinny skis, retro snowboards, mono skis, and snow blades. Nostalgic ski attire is encouraged!
Mothership Classic Details
- Skiers & riders will lap KT-22 aka the Mothership as many times as they can from 9am-4pm
- Participants will obtain per-lap sponsorship and everyone is encouraged to embrace their own form of classic inspiration for the event.
- Dressing up is strongly encouraged!
- Cost: free to participate. Fundraising prior to event is highly encouraged
- Awards are given out for a variety of categories including most laps, most money raised, best costume, and raddest goggles, etc
- All funds raised go directly to the healing efforts of athletes that have suffered life-altering injuries via The High Fives Foundation
|Load KT-22||9am||KT-22 Chairlift|
|Last chair load||4pm||KT-22 Chairlift|