After the mountain closes and the winter moon rises, experience a snowshoe tour to the mid-mountain Chalet at Alpine Meadows. Enjoy an intimate seated dinner where you'll be served an Alps-inspired menu with dishes like potato cheese soup, chicken cordon bleu and apple strudel. This unique experience is only available for 50 guests and available during select dates during the winter season.
- Reservations: Please call 800-403-0206
- Price: $79 Adults (13+), $39 Child (12 & under)
- Three seating times available: 5:30pm, 6:20pm, 7:30pm
- Arrive at Alpine Meadows Base Lodge 15 minutes before your dinner seating
- All guests should dress appropriately for cold winter hiking.
- Snowshoe rental included in price
- The distance from the Alpine Lodge to the Chalet is approximately 1/4 mile uphill. In the case of inclimate weather, a snow cat will be used to shuttle guests to and from The Chalet.
- Guests unable to meet the physical requirements of the 1/4 walk will not be able to attend.
What Others Are Saying
At dusk, you’ll snowshoe from Alpine Meadows’ base lodge a quarter of a mile up a gentle groomed slope to an intimate on-mountain lodge known as the Chalet. From there, you and 50 of your new best friends will sit down for a formal European-inspired meal, with hot soups and grilled meats and apfel streudel for dessert. - from Earn Your Dinner at These 10 Mountain Restaurants, Published by Outside Magazine