After the mountain closes and the winter moon rises, experience a snowshoe tour to the mid-mountain Chalet at Alpine Meadows. Enjoy an intimate seated dinner where you'll be served an Alps-inspired menu with dishes like potato cheese soup, chicken cordon bleu and apple strudel. This unique experience is only available for 50 guests and available during select dates during the winter season.
|Children (under 9)||$35|
There are no more Snowshoe Dinners during the 2015-16 season
- Arrive at Alpine Meadows Base Lodge 15 minutes before your dinner seating
- All guests should dress appropriately for cold winter hiking.
- Snowshoe rental included in price
- The distance from the Alpine Lodge to the Chalet is approximately 1/4 mile uphill. In the case of inclimate weather, a snow cat will be used to shuttle guests to and from The Chalet.
- Guests unable to meet the physical requirements of the 1/4 walk will not be able to attend.