Squaw Valley's SnoVentures Activity Zone located in the base area offers mini snowmobiles for kids. Kids ages 6-12 can strap on a helmet and ride a snowmobile that is just their size around the SnoVentures mini snowmobile course. The groomed, oval snowmobile loop is in front of the SnoVentures Lodge, and adjacent to the parking area – offering both easy access and an accommodating viewing area. Families can warm up in the SnoVentures Lodge and enjoy beverages and light food items.
|Child (ages 6-12)||$29 for 15 minute ride|
|Peak Season* Child (ages 6-12)||$34 for 15 minute ride|
*Peak season dates: December 19-31, 2015; January 16-17, 2016; February 13-20, 2016
Hours are weather and conditions permitting.
- Sessions run every 20 minutes beginning at the top of every hour
- Mini snowmobile tickets are sold on first come, first serve basis.
- Tickets available for purchase at SnoVentures Activity Zone.
Requirements & Safety Policies
- Must be 40" & less than 110 pounds.
- Ages 6-12 only
- Must have appropriate footwear and eye protection (glasses or goggles) to ride.
Mini snowmobile hours are weather and conditions permitting.