The Lake Tahoe IRONMAN brings athletes from all backgrounds to the stunning scenery of the North Lake Tahoe region and arguably one of the most challenging IRONMAN races in the world. There will also be a half IRONMAN for individuals and a relay.
- Full IRONMAN is a long-distance triathlon race consisting of a 2.4 mile swim, a 112 mile bicycle ride and 26.2 mile marathon run
- Half IRONMAN is 70.3 miles and also consisits of a swim, bicycle ride, and run
|Race Start||Kings Beach, CA||6:40am|
|Race Finish||The Village at Squaw Valley | Olympic Valley, CA||4:30-8:30pm|
- It can take 45-60 minutes, with traffic, to get to Kings Beach State Recreation Area from Squaw Valley. Please plan accordingly.
- HWY 89 N from Fairway Dr in Tahoe City, CA to Squaw Valley Rd. in Olympic Valley, CA will be closed from 7:30am-5:30pm
- HWY 28 East & West Bound from Fox Street to HWY 267 in Kings Beach, CA will be closed from 5-10am
- HWY 267 S from Northstar Blvd to Kingswood/Commonwealth Dr in Kings Beach, CA will be closed from 8:30am-4:30pm
Custom Oakley IRONMAN Lake Tahoe Sunglasses
Get one of a kind custom made Oakley sunglasses with custom etched lenses. Available at Parallel Mountain Sports in The Village at Squaw Valley.