Squaw Valley's pool & hot tub is one of the most breathtaking places in the world to relax. Located at High Camp, el. 8,200', take a scenic Aerial Tram ride to the swimming pool & hot hub that is surrounded by the beauty of the Sierra Nevada with views of Lake Tahoe.
|Age||Regular Rate||Season Passholder|
* Free for both 2016-17 and 2017-18 season passholders thru July 4, 2017. 2017-18 passholders (all pass types) get free access to the Aerial Tram plus High Camp Pool & Hot Tub and Roller Skating Rink Sunday-Friday this summer starting July 5, 2017. Not valid on Saturdays and July 18-24, 2017.
Other Pool & Hot Tub Information
- Paid entry includes one towel, $3 per extra towel
- Children aged 4 and under are not allowed in the hot tub
- No outside alcohol or glass containers permitted
- No lifeguard on duty
- Appropriate swimwear required