Squaw Valley's pool & hot tub is one of the most breathtaking places in the world to relax. Located at High Camp, el. 8,200', take a scenic Aerial Tram ride to the swimming pool & hot tub that is surrounded by the beauty of the Sierra Nevada with views of Lake Tahoe and Squaw Valley's legendary granite peaks.
Please be advised: the High Camp Pool & Hot Tub will be open during Wanderlust Festival July 20-23, but there will be DJ parties and anticipated larger crowds.
|Adult 18+||Youth 5-17||Child 4 & under||2017-18 Season Passholder|
|High Camp Experience Adventure Package*||$55||$30||Free||Free - not valid on Saturdays and July 18-24|
|Family Adventure Package Package**|
(Includes 2 adults and up to 4 youths)
* High Camp Experience Adventure Package includes unlimited Aerial Tram rides, pool & hot tub access, roller skating, hiking and walking trails, geocaching, disc golf, lawn games
** Family Adventure Package includes unlimited Aerial Tram rides, pool & hot tub access, roller skating, hiking and walking trails, geocaching, disc golf, lawn games for 2 adults and up to 4 youths
Pool & hot tub only rate is available at High Camp pool registration desk: $9 for adults, $5 for youth. Includes access to pool & hot tub and roller skating. Does not include Aerial Tram ride.
Other Pool & Hot Tub Information
- Paid entry includes one towel, $3 per extra towel
- Children aged 4 and under are not allowed in the hot tub
- No outside alcohol or glass containers permitted
- No lifeguard on duty
- Appropriate swimwear required