Squaw Valley's pool & hot tub is one of the most breathtaking places in the world to relax. Located at High Camp, el. 8,200', take a scenic Aerial Tram ride to the swimming pool & hot hub that is surrounded by the beauty of the Sierra Nevada with views of Lake Tahoe.
Other Pool & Hot Tub Information
- Paid entry includes one towel, $3 per extra towel
- Children aged 4 and under are not allowed in the hot tub
- No outside alcohol or glass containers permitted
- No lifeguard on duty
- Appropriate swimwear required
- Pool and hot tub along with other summer activities are open 11am-4pm daily through September 5, 2016