Squaw Valley's pool & hot tub is one of the most breathtaking places in the world to relax. Located at High Camp, el. 8,200', take a scenic Aerial Tram ride to the swimming pool & hot hub that is surrounded by the beauty of the Sierra Nevada with views of Lake Tahoe.
The High Camp Hot Tub will reopen in Spring 2017. The High Camp Pool will reopen in Summer 2017.
Other Pool & Hot Tub Information
- Paid entry includes one towel, $3 per extra towel
- Children aged 4 and under are not allowed in the hot tub
- No outside alcohol or glass containers permitted
- No lifeguard on duty
- Appropriate swimwear required
- Pool and hot tub along with other summer activities are open 11am-4pm daily through September 5, 2016