With the record breaking season and snowfall, we will be offering a cross country course at High Camp that is approximately 3.17km with 122m of elevation gain or 7% average slope. Access the cross country course via the Aerial Tram.
- Trails open 9am-4pm
- Nordic equipment not available for rent
- All passholders and ticket holders can access for free with their own equipment
- If you do not have a season pass or lift ticket, an Aerial Tram ticket will be required to access the course
- Nordic Gear only allowed on Aerial Tram. No other chairlifts.
The Nordic Center at the Resort at Squaw Creek offers approximately 18 kilometers (400 acres) of meticulously groomed trails that wind through the stunning Squaw Valley meadow and surrounding hillside. Closed for winter 2016-17.
- Trails open 9am-5pm daily, weather & conditions permitting
- Nordic equipment can be rented from 9am-4pm
- The trails are 70% beginner, 20% intermediate, and 10% advanced
- All trails originate at the Resort at Squaw Creek which is just a short, complimentary, shuttle ride from the Squaw Valley Parking Lot
- Hop on the shuttle near the preferred parking area of the main lot.