Must do Adventure when visiting Lake Tahoe
Climb over 2,000 feet on the Aerial Tram with 360° views of Lake Tahoe's high alpine
Skiers, riders, and sightseers alike will love the panoramic 10 minute ride that climbs 2,000 vertical feet and soars above a snowy mountainscape of granite rock and the iconic Tram Face. And that's just the beginning. Once you reach your destination at High Camp, located at 8,200', breathe in the fresh mountain air and immerse yourself in the High Sierra. High Camp offers dining, shopping, and access to ice skating.
|4 & under||FREE|
|2016-17** & 2017-18 Season Passholders||FREE|
*Rates are for sightseeing tickets. Aerial Tram rides are included with regular lift ticket, Tahoe Super 4, or Tahoe Super Pass.
** 2016-17 passholders can access the Aerial Tram for free thru July 4, 2017
- High Camp operations are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather. Please call 800-403-0206 for operation status
- Children 4 & under ride the Aerial Tram for free, however, a ticket is still required
Cross Country Ski Course Access
With the record breaking season and snowfall, we will be offering a cross country course at High Camp that is approximately 3.17km with 122m of elevation gain or 7% average slope. Access the cross country course via the Aerial Tram only.
- Trails open 9am-4pm
- Nordic equipment not available for rent
- All passholders and ticket holders can access for free with their own equipment
- If you do not have a season pass or lift ticket, an Aerial Tram ticket will be required to access the course
- Nordic Gear only allowed on Aerial Tram. No other chairlifts.