Scenic Aerial Tram now open through October 4
The Aerial Tram is one of Squaw Valley's most popular year-round attractions. Take a scenic ride that climbs 2,000 vertical feet to High Camp, located at el. 8,200'. Once you reach the top, enjoy panoramic views of Lake Tahoe as well as access to numerous activities, including hiking, disc golf and dining.
|Advance Rate*||Window Rate||Bluesdays Tuesdays Rate**|
|Adult (23-64)||$34 ($5 savings)||$39|
|Young Adult (13-22) & Senior (65-75)||$22 ($3 savings)||$25|
|Child (5-12) & Super Senior (76+)||$8 ($2 savings)||$10|
|2015-16 Season Passholders||FREE||FREE||FREE|
* Rates for pre-purchase only. Must purchase online 24 hours in advance.
** Bluesdays Tuesdays rate available every Tuesday between June 16 - September 8, 2015
- High Camp operations are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather. Please call 800-403-0206 for operations status.
- Children 4 & under ride the Aerial Tram for free, however, a ticket is still required.
- Free Aerial Tram ticket for Active Duty Military Sunday-Friday. Must show valid ID at ticket window.
Summer 2015 Operations
Aerial Tram Operations
- Open daily from 10:40am - 4:20pm, last download at 5pm // May 22 - October 4, 2015