A ride on the scenic Aerial Tram is a spectacular and leisurely ride 2,000 vertical feet to High Camp, el. 8200'. The Aerial Tram is one of Squaw Valley's most popular year-round attractions. Once you reach the top, enjoy panoramic views of Lake Tahoe as well as access to numerous activities, including a mountaintop pool, roller skating, hiking and dining.
|Aerial Tram Only|
|Young Adult (13-22) & Senior (65-75)||$25|
|Child (5-12) & Super Senior (76+)||$10|
- High Camp operations are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather. Please call 800-403-0206 for operations status.
- Children 4 & under ride the Aerial Tram for free, however, a ticket is still required.
- Free Aerial Tram ticket for Active Duty Military. Must show valid ID at ticket window.
Summer 2015 Operations
Aerial Tram Operations
- Open daily May 22-August 30, 2015
- Open Saturday & Sunday only in September 2015
- Open daily June 20-August 30, 2015