The 27th Annual Cushing Crossing is the best event of the spring season. The original pond skimming event that started a spring resort ritual. Every year we gather a celebrity judging panel and amazing emcee's for this spectacle. Filled with big spills and laughable thrills this is one spring event that you don't want to miss. Event kicks off at 1pm, awards at 3pm at the KT Base Bar.
Event Details & Registration
- Registration: 9am at KT Base Bar (limited to 50 participants, $20/person, cash only).
- Participants must be 18+. Helmets and personal flotation device is mandatory.
- Awards: 3pm at KT Base Bar
- And the 2016 winners are...
- Overall Winner: Errol Kerr & Nate Holland
- Men's Ski: Kent Kreitler
- Women's Ski: Jamie Burge
- Men's Snowboard: Nate Weider
- Women's Snowboard: N/A
- Unlimited (non-ski/snowboard sliding device): Ben Paciotti & Josh Anderson
Alaska Airlines. With flights to Reno/Tahoe from five cities including new daily flights to Boise and Orange County/John Wayne.