Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows is one of Lake Tahoe's premier ski resorts boasting 6,000 skiable acres and 42 lifts accessing wide open bowls, impeccably groomed trails, small to large terrain parks and steeps that will challenge any novice skier or rider. Because of this, Squaw | Alpine is consistently ranked as one of the top ski areas in the country by local and national publications. See what else Squaw | Alpine has been awarded throughout the years below.
- Men's Journal: Voted #1 Ski Resort in North America
- Freeskier Resort Guide: #4 Top Resort, #4 Best Snow, #5 Best Apres, #3 Best Lifts to Lap (KT-22), #5 Bucket List of Runs (The Fingers)
- Transworld SNOWboarding Resort Guide: #6 Top Resort, #10 Top Pipes
- Forbes Magazine: #5 Best Ski Resort
- On The Snow: Best Terrain in the West
- TripAdvisor: TripAdvisor recently named us a Gold GreenLeader
- USA Today: 10 Best Women's Ski Getaways